Location: Porto Alegre
Currently, we are doing work on an ERP system, based on Django, and we're building a small platform for a specific type of video conferencing. This platform uses WebRTC and Websockets and is underpinned by Flask and a Pyramid app.
You’ll have first hand influence on technical decisions and how the system is developed.
- Design, code and test Python applications
- Work on every level of the stack - front-end to storage, and everything in between
- Review code
- Add tests to code and write testable code
- Programming experience in Python
- Knowledge about Linux/Unix toolchain
- Written and spoken English (must be fluent)
- Business minded: ability to think about the result, and not only the process
- Hardware of your choice
- Well located/bright office furnished with adjustable tables and ergonomic chairs
- Work with a team of people who are developers and technology enthusiasts
- Relaxed environment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org